Thursday, February 17, 2011

AirAsia and their AK series flights

Front page surat khabar semalam listed down 10 richest people kat Malaysia. Out of 10, sorang jer Melayu yang ada dalam list tu.Sedih...but that doesn't interest me. Cerita dah basi and i sendiri pun do nothing to change it. What caught my interest is how Ananda Krishnan close the gap between him and Robert Kuok. In just a year he managed to increase his asset by 70%.Gila ah!

Then it reminds me of a young Indian man, Tony Fernandes(muda la jugak). Mula la terfikir how these people managed to success in life. It's all about making crazy ideas into practice i suppose. But then...it's freaking crazy kot to run airline business! My concern is how he managed to collect much money to start the business. Government support? I don't think much sebab dah ada MAS. Daripada create a competitor better la focus on how to help MAS.

Did Tony Fernandes received support from someone? I mean financially. So i try ingat balik the last time i flew with AirAsia. It's a trip to Penang. Clearly kat ticket AK XXX. AK? Ananda Krishnan ker? He's rich dowh! It's possible.

This will be an ongoing article. I will try to dig deep on this topic. Be patient for unworthy reading. Hahaha! Chiow for now.


p/s:
There is another successful young Indian. The one who founded MasterSkills.

No comments:

Post a Comment